The presentations of the Interdisciplinary Seminar on the Canine Leishmaniasis held in Desenzano Del Garda, Italy on October the 13th, 2019 are now available in the download section. The list of available presentations in Italian language as pdf files are:
- Gradoni Luigi – Anti-Leishmaniasis vaccines e Public Health: are they new weapons in the hands of the veterinarian?
- Roura Xavier– Canine Leishmaniasis treatment: the old and the new in comparison.
- D’Anna Nunzio – Leishmaniasis and the eye: why is important the ophthalmology assessment
- Benali Silvia – Canine Leishmaniasis: when the problem “moves” to the pathologist
- Lubas George – Blood and urinary evaluation in canine leishmaniasis.
- About 50 practitioners attended the meeting with an interesting interactive discussion.
The event has been sponsored by ECUPHAR, ATI Pets e MYLAV laboratory La Vallonea and with the patronage of Local Veterinary Board of the Mantova, Bergamo and Cremona provinces.